Solve the Playroom Storage Problem with Play Pouch Australia
Is playroom storage driving you nuts? When you have young children, the toys seem to multiply all on their own – and take over your entire house. At Play Pouch Australia, we knew there had to be a better way to keep them contained, so we set out to create it. Play Pouch is the perfect toy storage in Melbourne, whether you’re looking for storage help in your child’s bedroom, playroom, living room, or even on the go.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Toy Room Storage
When it comes to setting up your child’s bedroom or playroom, it may seem like toy storage is an impossible problem to solve. However, it just takes a little experience and a few tricks to achieve a fun and functional space. Start by avoiding these common mistakes.
- No order. Too many parents simply corral all toys into large toy boxes and call it a day. This approach makes it hard to find things and challenging for your child to participate in the clean-up. Having designated places for specific items helps make it clear where things go when it’s time to tidy up and help kids develop the confidence that comes with being more self-sufficient.
- Simply shoving toys against the walls. Another problem is parents pushing toys out of the way or against the walls and calling the space clean. This approach makes it difficult for kids to take the toys they want back out. Instead, make sure that there is room for your kids to pull out what they want to play with easily and put it away independently.
- Not teaching kids to clean up. One major mistake that many parents make is always cleaning up toys without teaching kids to help. When kids don’t help clean up their toys, it’s usually because they don’t know where things go, or because toy storage for the living room or playroom isn’t set up where they can access toys independently.
About the People at Play Pouch Australia
Play Pouch Australia is owned and operated by two mothers, Kate and Kate, who wanted better toy storage solutions for their own homes. Play Pouch is the result of their dedication to providing parents with superior toy storage and systems that even kids can use – and a good amount of trial and error.
- A reincarnation of a product from one Kate’s childhood. One Kate, frustrated by the growing disorganised toy mess in her home, recalled a product similar to Play Pouch that she’d had as a child. However, the Kates were unable to find anything like it in stores.
- Prototype after prototype. With continuing improvements, these close friends set out to design the perfect toy storage pouch. After many attempts, Play Pouch finally featured all the things that make it so great: zippered pocket, hidden drawstring, edge strip to keep toys from “escaping” the mat, and more.
- More efficient manufacturing. At first, Kate and Kate sewed every Play Pouch by hand to ensure the utmost quality. However, with demand growing, and after some trial and error, the Kates struck up a wonderful partnership with a fantastic team of people just as committed to quality and ethical standards as they were.
Today, Play Pouch is a favourite among mums in and beyond Australia, with even Adele declaring her love for them publicly.