Your Children will Help Keep your Home Tidy with a Toy Storage Mat
A toy storage mat makes your child’s chores as fun as playing. Pouch Australia provides a product that allows your child extra time at play because cleaning up is faster and more fun. Discover why this product is valuable for your child.
The Importance of a Play and Go Storage Mat
The first place that children learn lifelong skills is in the home. A child whose parent teaches responsibility will grow up to be a responsible adult. Teaching children to clean up after themselves using a play mat toy storage bag gives a child life-long lessons described below.
- A child who cleans up after themselves learns to value where they live, and to demonstrate respect for the people in their home. When they tidy up, they learn that they are sharing space with others who will be happier by not having to trip over other’s messes. Instilling values in your child gives them a gift they can carry with them for life.
- When a child puts effort into something, he or she learns to appreciate a job well done. A toddler who stands tall after accomplishing a cleaning mission will stand even taller when it comes naturally to him or her as the years roll forward. Hard work carries a sense of pride that we want all of our children to grasp.
- You have the opportunity to teach your child consequences upon requesting that he or she picks up, and it doesn’t happen. With a storage play mat, you may not get the opportunity to teach consequences because there won’t be any misbehaviour. Your child will jump at the chance to tidy up with playmat that turns into a bag. You may have to find another more difficult chore if you still want to teach consequences!
A parent is the best influence on a child’s behaviour. When the child sees mom or dad using a drawstring LEGO bag mat to make the toys disappear into the pouch, they will want to get in on the fun.
Creative Ways to use Toy Mat Storage Bag
When your child spends more time in creative play, they forget about the television and the digital screens. Our storage bags encourage imaginative play because they don’t involve any electronics. Discover where and how you can use our mats to inspire your child’s lust for learning.
- What is more exasperating than lugging beach toys to the pool or sea? The pails and shovels and buckets and sand pie pans can scatter everywhere. Using our Aqua Pouch to gather and carry all the toys will make your journey more comfortable and your return seamless. You’ll avoid tripping over the toys at the hotel as they can be gathered together and stored, and you’ll get to the beach faster if you aren’t scurrying around looking for the one random toy that is a must-have for the day. It will be ready with all the other toys for a fun-filled day.
- Another best-selling toy of all time is Barbie. When your child wants to change Barbie’s outfit for Barbie’s day at work, her exercise class, her night out on the town, or her big day of shopping, then all the shoes, dresses, bathing suits, leotards, hats, racquets, and even her car are right and ready for your child. Imaginations run wild with Barbie, and if a quick trip to grandma’s house is in order, then pull up the drawstring to wrap Barbie’s life into our bag.
- Store all your child’s mini cars in our Wow Town playful village scene mat, which will encourage hours of play. There are roads to follow and a fire station, police station, and a burger joint to visit. Are you planning a trip to similar locals? It’s no problem for all the mini-cars to join the vacation since the drawstring can swoop them up and carry them in the car.
About Pouch Australia
We began after realising that we didn't want to spend our time cleaning up a messy house throughout the day. We created a mat that ingeniously inspires children to clean up. A toy mess can swallow a busy parent's day, and therefore we look forward to you trying our solution. Please contact us with any questions.
Learn to tame the toy mess with the product that will make your life easier. Start a child’s play and pack-away day today with your first Play Pouch.