Play Pouch Australia – Your Alternative to Toy Storage Baskets
Traditional toy storage baskets and toy boxes are usually large, catch-all containers designed to hold toys. However, these containers come with several drawbacks. First, they generally end up holding a collection of lots of different toys that form an unorganised mess. Also, they offer no additional features – they aren’t portable, don’t provide a play area, and they don’t make it easier for young children to learn to clean up after themselves. What product does all that? The answer is Play Pouch.
What You Should Know About Using Play Pouches Instead of a Kids’ Toy Basket
At Play Pouch Australia, we offer a range of innovative toy storage pouches designed with maximum fun and minimum mess in mind. Here are some of the benefits of choosing Play Pouch.
- A variety of options. Pick and choose your Play Pouch products to create a toy storage system that works for you. We offer a range of sizes and styles so that you can organise all your kids’ toys into convenient and easy-to-use containers and easily teach your kids how they work for – at last – ongoing organisation in the playroom.
- Portability. You can’t exactly pick up a large kids’ storage basket and take it with you on the road. However, you can carry the Mini Pouch from place to place with a small-size design that allows your child to carry it themselves, easy pull-up action, a handy zippered pocket for essentials, and the ability to hold a range of toys or other items for maximum convenience on the go.
- Waterproof options. Are you looking for an easy way to visit the beach, the pool, or even the backyard without worrying about making a wet mess? Our Aqua Pouch is fully waterproof – take it to the park for a picnic and spread it out on the damp ground or pack up your wet things after a day at the beach and keep your car clean and dry on the drive home.
Tips Regarding Toy Storage Baskets in Australia
When it comes to toy storage, it can seem like a losing battle to keep your home organised and neat. However, with a few tips, you can have the tidy home that you want while your kids still enjoy the freedom to play – a lot.
- Think out of the box. The toy box, that is. No rule says toy storage is limited to tox boxes or baskets stacked along a bedroom wall. Look for creative solutions that suit your family’s individual needs, such as containers of different sizes and colours.
- Designate an area. No matter what solutions you come up with for toy storage, make sure that your child knows where all toys go at the end of the day, and that this is their space both to enjoy and to enjoy and to keep neat.
- Use all available space. Even smaller homes usually have a few overlooked potential storage areas, such as under beds or on closet shelves. Just make sure to put your child’s most-used toys in the most accessible areas.